CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blogger Newbie

Okay, so here it goes. This is my first blog ever!!! Don't know quite yet what to write but I'm sure once I get the hang of this it will come to me naturally. My one goal for this blog is for all of us to help eachother "think outside the box" & by that I mean that we don't need to empty out our wallets or kill millions of trees to teach our kiddos. We can create many lessons with items found around the house or in our classrooms to make learning hands-on & fun. School starts on Monday so HaPpY TeAcHiNg to all!

2 comments:

  1. I am now a follower! I hope you will visit me and decide to follow, too!

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new too! I'm now a follower! http://2ndgradesandcastle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete